PROFESSIONAL 4×4 DRIVER TRAINING
Professional driving courses are suitable for those that drive 4×4 vehicles on a professional basis in their day to day work duties and those involved in public service roles, such as mountain rescue, where certification is mandatory. Professional driver training is delivered on a group basis, and it can be arranged at your location, on the terrain you drive regularly, or, at our dedicated training centre at the Carlton Towers 4×4 Driving Experience Centre near Goole (see map below) by a Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) and British Off Road Driving Association (BORDA) qualified instructor. All candidates will be assessed on a rigorous course tailored to their specific needs, at the end of which they will receive industry (and legally) recognised certification.
PERSONAL 4×4 DRIVER TRAINING
Suited to individuals and 4×4 enthusiasts who drive their vehicles for pleasure. Under the expert guidance of a RoSPA and BORDA qualified instructor, you will…
- Learn the capabilities and limitations of your vehicle.
- Gain a better understanding of the mechanics of your vehicle and how and when to use the driving aids of your vehicle.
- Learn how to drive your vehicle competently and safely on varying terrains and conditions.
- Learn how to self-recover your vehicle safely.
- Learn how to recover other vehicles in difficulty safely.