PROFESSIONAL 4×4 DRIVER TRAINING
Professional driving courses are suitable for those that drive 4×4 vehicles on a professional basis in their day to day work duties and those involved in public service roles, such as mountain rescue, where certification is mandatory for PUWER compliance. Professional driver training is delivered on a group basis, and it can be arranged at your location, on the terrain you drive regularly, or, at our dedicated training centre near York, by a Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) and British Off Road Driving Association (BORDA) qualified instructor. All candidates will be assessed on a rigorous course tailored to their specific needs, at the end of which they will receive industry (and legally) recognised certification.
PERSONAL 4×4 DRIVER TRAINING
Suited to individuals and 4×4 enthusiasts who drive their vehicles for pleasure. Under the expert guidance of a RoSPA and BORDA qualified instructor, you will…
- Learn the capabilities and limitations of your vehicle.
- Gain a better understanding of the mechanics of your vehicle and how and when to use the driving aids of your vehicle.
- Learn how to drive your vehicle competently and safely on varying terrains and conditions.
- Learn how to self-recover your vehicle safely.
- Learn how to recover other vehicles in difficulty safely.