This is a more in-depth course which is based on RoSPA 4×4 Corporate training; the same as we provide to Mountain Rescue England and Wales.
- Learn how your 4×4 works on and off-road
- Understanding terrain conditions
- Use of high/low range
- How to tackle obstacles such as hill climbs, failed hill climb recovery, side slopes, mud, rock crawls and driving through water
- How to use a flip chart
- Coffee break
- Practical driving at Askham Bryan College purpose made 4×4 course one of our vehicles (you choose manual or auto)
- Lunch at the college canteen (not available weekends).
- Afternoon putting all you have learned to practice on theAskham Bryan off-road course
The course will be delivered on a one instructor to two persons maximimum ratio.